Thursday, August 30, 2007

Video: The Isle of Tiree by Stuart Greer, New Jersey

A few minutes ago, Stuart Greer from New Jersey, dropped me this email:

My name is Stuart Greer and I wrote to you a few months ago from New Jersey to let you know I had found your blog site and was enjoying reading all about Tiree. Well, I actually made it to Tiree for the weekend back in June, although it was on extremely short notice, and got to spend a couple of fantastic days exploring. My Mum's family was from Tiree and she used to spend her summers on the island so it was great to find my Grandpa's old house and she thoroughly enjoyed seeing how things have changed (and stayed the same!).

I had a great time and fell in love with Tiree, the people that we met and even the weather!

Anyway, I saw the youtube video you had embedded on your site with somebody driving the roads of Tiree and that inspired me to put some of my photos together. I put them to music and thought you might like to see them.

Anyway, keep up the good work. It's nice to have a window into the other side of the world on my computer screen and I enjoy keeping up with your site. Cheers, Stuart.

This is a truly stunning slide show and I am sure you will enjoy watching it as much as I did.

Thank you Stuart.

2 comments:

J. Scott Cameron said...

very cool stuart! thank you stuart. thanks for sharing gordon. cheers, scott.

janis cuevas said...

Brilliant video. It made my day. Now I just want to pack up and visit again.