Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SOCIAL EXERCISE

I missed my German class last night simply because I had no way of getting to the Business Centre. I'd like to say I made up for it by working on my own here at home but I didn't. Instead I watched another two episodes of Sons of Anarchy.

The day wasn't a complete waste though. In the afternoon I'd gone for a bike ride with Fifi. When we were seriously into training Fifi and I used to meet up at 6:30 in the morning and go run a few miles. Maybe we'll get back to that. It was a great way to start the day and we got seriously fit into the bargain. As it was we cycled something like 7.5 miles at a leisurely pace and talked the entire session.

The really good thing about training with someone is that it definitely relieves the boredom and takes your mind off what your doing. That's why I got so much from Circuit Training and Boot Camp last week. It transforms the training session into a social gathering.

This morning when I took Hector for his walk it was pleasant to listen to all the different birds calling. Lapwings, seagulls, terns, they were all out this morning, calling away. I stopped for a while and watched a couple of lapwings chasing a predator away from their nesting grounds.

Don't really know what the day ahead holds. I've got more recording to do plus I need to get out and run (in spite of the blister on my left heel).
 
.......__o
.......\<,
....( )/ ( )

No comments: